To our valued Willbanks Metals customers and suppliers,
Thank you for your continued business and the opportunity to serve you. We wanted to personally share with all of you our efforts and procedures being done to help continue meeting all of our customers’ needs our customer’s needs and avoid production interruptions during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic situation.
Willbanks Metals is closely monitoring the reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and team members.
Here’s what we’re doing:
We have developed steps for customers, visitors and employees to ensure that we keep everyone safe and meet the needs of our customers:
· Daily cleaning and disinfecting protocols for common areas, work centers, hand tools, machine controls and other production equipment that may have contact with individuals.
· Company-wide employee education and awareness instruction on health and safety concerns, including hygiene, hand washing, social distancing and contamination avoidance.
· Company-wide employee temperature screenings before being allowed into the facility.
· General visitation guidelines. All visitors MUST wear a mask while in the main office and maintain social distancing. After visitors have left, the front desk area is being disinfected.
· Willbanks is following guidelines in regards to paid leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Employees who exhibit symptoms are to stay home until symptom free. Those that have come in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 is also being instructed to get tested and remain at home for 14 consecutive days. This policy also applies to employees that need to stay home and care for a sick family member or for those that need to care for a child due to school or childcare closures. We want to minimize possible exposure to our team, and care for those who may be ill.
Willbanks Metals will continue to monitor the CDC, WHO, and Government agencies for information regarding the containment of this pandemic and follow recommendations that will help us continue to ensure the best response for the health and safety of our Willbanks family, our valued customers, and our valued suppliers.
From all of us at Willbanks Metals, thank you again for your continued business and support.